This classic weather station has fine instrumentation and thoroughly reliable craftsmanship. It reports air pressure, humidity, and temperature. Barometric readings are measured in inches of mercury. An adjustable pointer on the barometer gauge tracks its future changes. The three instruments are mounted in sold beech wood with a walnut finish.
- Accurate Weather Forecasting
- Temperature Range: -20°F to 120°F
- Humidity Range: 0 to 100% RH
- Barometric Pressure: 28.4" to 31.6" Hg.
- Maximum altitude for barometer operation is 3,800 ft. above sea level
- Dimensions: 12.75 x 4.5 x 1.4 in.