These natural scented aromatic resins are the original incense of temples, churches and ancient rites. No incense stick can match the deep, mysterious fragrances of myrrh, frankincense, benzoin, and sandarac.
- Myrrh is a common resin in the Horn of Africa
- Frankincense, also called olibanum, is an aromatic resin from Somalia or Eritrea
- Benzoin resin is a balsamic resin from Indonesia, Sumatra or Thailand
- Sandarac is a resin obtained from the small cypress-like tree native to the northwest of Africa
- Total of 4 Bags (1 Bag of each Scent)
- Weight is 0.17 oz (5 gram) each