Let the jewel-like sparkle of this sculptural Galileo Thermometer adorn your home while displaying the laws of thermodynamics. Galileo Galilei (1564 - 1642) invented the thermoscope, the world's first instrument indicating changes of temperature.
Today, modern science has perfected a 400-year-old principle and created a work of art. This Galileo Thermometer features a wall mounted 21" long glass tube contains five double spheres that rise and fall cleverly disguising all but one of the temperature readings on the tube. The reading that is revealed is the current temperature between 68°- 80°F.
- 21" Tall Glass Cylinder Wall Hanging Galileo Thermometer
- Integrated Glass Hanging Hook
- 5 Blue Fluid-Filled Glass Globes
- Temperature Range: 68°F to 80°F, 4°F Graduation
- Height: 21 in.
- Diameter of Tube: 1.34 in.
- Made in Germany