The waterproof plastic enclosure, with its appropriate temperature scale, as well as the stainless steel measuring probe are perfectly suited for the monitoring of compost temperatures. Heat plays an important role in the composting process and for that reason a compost thermometer is crucial. This thermometer will ensure that the proper temperature is obtained and maintained. The durable 15.5 inch stem will reach the center of most compost piles.
- Rugged Stainless Steel Probe
- Hermetically Sealed Waterproof Plastic Lens
- Monitors the Interior Temperature of your Compost Pile
- Measuring Range: 0 º F to 200 º F
- Length of Probe: 15.5 inch
- 1.5 inch Diameter of Scale
- Made in Germany