- Replica 1930's BB Korn Indianapolis Spindizzy Tether Car
- Faux Leather Seat
- Detailed Dash and Steering Wheel
- Opening Hood and Rubber Tires
- Handcrafted individually of aluminum, wood, brass & rubber
- Dimensions: 20.75 x 9.75 x 7 in. (52.5 x 24.5 x 17.5 cm)
Technically skilled enthusiasts of the 1930's loved to race the legendary B.B. Korn cars around the club tracks. Called tether cars or spindizzies, they reached incredible speeds, and inspired thousands to improve and invent. The founder of the B.B. Korn Manufacturing Company, Barney Korn, produced several tether car models that now, as vintage antiques, achieve sums at auction.
Constructed using original blueprints this BB Korn Indianapolis 1930's Spindizzy model resembles the original down to the smallest detail. One look and you’ll be ready to join the competition. The model is hand-built of recycled polished aluminum and brass. The seat and trim are leather. The wheels are aluminum and the tires are made of rubber. This car does not have a running engine it is for display only. The car was designed without any working drive train, flywheel, or geared rear end.Houzz